We’re looking for a super organised sales/admin trainee to support our showroom team in Richmond on a permanent basis. We are a dynamic, growing company, and the successful applicant can expect strong career prospects and the opportunity to advance through training.
The role will be based at our showroom in Richmond, about fifteen minutes walk from Richmond Railway Station. All training will be provided; the only thing we ask is that you come along with an open mind and a can-do attitude.
As a sales/admin trainee, you will be working as part of the showroom team, providing administrative support for our sales people. Your roles will include answering the phone, greeting customers, helping to organise the showroom and some data management.
You will gain an invaluable insight into the flooring industry, including the sales, installation and aftercare processes, as well as working alongside installers, suppliers and our industry partners.
- Greeting customers as they enter the showroom and providing a welcoming atmosphere.
- Overseeing the front desk and answering the phone.
- Maintaining a well-presented and inspirational showroom.
- Helping to manage our product database.
- Ordering and arranging for delivery of office and showroom supplies.
What We’re Looking For
Are you reliable, hard-working and keen to learn? If so, you could be just who we’re looking for!
What’s in it for You?
- Fast-track career progression.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing business.
- Option to join in the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Various other perks and discounts.
- Occasional staff lunches, events and travel.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love to hear about it! Just enter your details into the form below, along with a copy of your CV, and one of our team will be in touch if we think we have a place for you.