We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic apprentice to work alongside our showroom team in Richmond, with a view to progressing to a permanent sales and estimator role. We’re a small company with some big ideas, so the right candidate should be a positive team player who’s ready to get stuck in and learn new things. You don’t need to have any experience in the flooring industry to fit this role; all you need is the right attitude, the desire to learn and a bit of gumption.
The role will be based at our showroom in on Richmond Hill. All training will be provided; the only thing we ask is that you come along with an open mind and a can-do attitude.
As a sales apprentice, you will be working as part of the showroom team, providing a welcoming atmosphere for our clients. You will gain an invaluable insight into the flooring industry, including the sales, installation and aftercare processes, as well as working alongside installers, suppliers and our industry partners.
- Greeting customers as they enter the showroom and providing a welcoming atmosphere.
- Assisting our showroom team in engaging with customers and helping them to select the right product.
- Liaising with customers and installers to ensure a smooth process
- Assisting our marketing team with engaging social media campaigns
- Attending training sessions and workshops to really get to know the products and installation methods.
- Maintaining a well-presented and inspirational showroom.
What We’re Looking For
Are you reliable, hard-working and keen to learn? If so, you could be just who we’re looking for!
What’s in it for You?
- Fast-track career progression.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing business.
- Option to join in the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Various other perks and discounts.
- Occasional staff lunches, events and travel.
- Opportunity to study towards a NVQ in Retail Skills